JAL21´s first Advisory Board meeting takes placePosted by in Blog
On February 25th, the first meeting of the Advisory Board of JAL21 took place, in our offices in Madrid. This Board is made out of a group of top senior Executives from Telecom, and IT industry and educational institutions in Europe and Spain, appointed to offer advice and support to JAL21´s CEO and Senior Partners.
The members of the Advisory Board are:
- Manuel Echanove: Former Telefónica Group Strategy Director, and during many years Telefónica Latam CMO, with over 20 years of career in Telefónica Group, France Telecom and British Telecom.
- Antonio García-Urgelés: Former Vodafone Group CMO for Consumer Services, and during many years CMO in Vodafone Spain. Also has +20 years of experience, including executive positions in Microsoft and Telefónica.
- Miguel Latasa Alzuri: One of Spain´s most reputable IT professionals, with over 40 years of career as CTO of El Corte Inglés, one of the largest Spanish private holdings, and General Director of Informática El Corte Inglés, the largest Spanish IT firm.
- Enrique Muñoz: VP of the Spanish Enterprise Association (AMETIC), Information Technology Group. Close to 30 years of IT and technology career. Currently Marketing Director and Institutional Relations for ECI (El Corte Ingles.
- Carlos López-Barrio: Professor of Electronics Engineering and Technological Innovation at the Polytechnic University of Madrid, leading activities on Technology Innovation. Previously he developed his professional carrier at Telefónica, as Technology Director.
- Margaret Chen: Former leading role of Telefónica in China. + Fortune 500 multinational corporate experience. Specialty in business development with Chinese corporations and potential investors in Spain. Also, advisor for lobby and high-end government and institutional relations in China.
It was a unique occasion for all members of JAl21, both Senior Partners and Advisory Board members to get together, get to know each other, and share ideas on how to best manage JAL21´s growth and guarantee success for the company and our customers.
This is the “family photo” at the end of this very special occasion:
Everybody walked out of the meeting very happy and with the sense that with this very impressive team of people, both professionally and personally, JAL21 is going to do BIG things!!