JAL21 to be part of MiT Enterprise Forum leadership teamPosted by in Blog
JAL21 has been asked recently to be part of the leadership team of the MIT Enterprise Forum (MITEF) in Spain. The MITEF is dedicated to strengthening technology clusters globally so that the innovation economy can grow and bring new and interesting technologies and innovation into the marketplace.
- The MITEF is the preeminent organization of entrepreneurs in the global innovation economy.
- Through a network of chapters worldwide, the MITEF produces 400+ events, activities, and workshops annually to connect, inspire and inform technology entrepreneurs, business leaders and enthusiasts.
- MITEF collaborates with hundreds of corporate, academic and government organizations that connect members of the technology and entrepreneurial ecosystem with resources that make the commercialization of technologies faster and easier.
- Founded at MIT in 1978, the MIT Enterprise Forum is a global entrepreneurial support organization that currently has 27 global chapters with 17 in the major markets in the USA and 10 outside of the USA.
- MIT Enterprise Forum, Inc. is the global organization. It is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts and is managed by MIT Technology Review, the media company owned by MIT.
As a member of the leadership team in Spain, JAL21 will be responsible for driving forward initiatives related fostering entrepeneurship in technology companies, particularly through a series of events called «Technologies that Matter» (more info to follow).
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.